POEM BY GANIYU MOHI ADEDARE
Man are you here for me?
You came yesterday,
Today you're here,
You faked eyes
With mask,
You wore black shirt,
Hold a black Goblet,
Filled with white blood
You loose shirt,
You smell Arrogant!
I can't be !
You can be!
The evil soul of nature.
Are you here for me?
You hiss'
And clap,
Am not afraid
I thought that's your passion,
Until you dropped your says
With boldness,
And with darkness to darkened my mind.
Are you here for me?
You came yesterday,
Today you're here,
You faked eyes
With mask,
You wore black shirt,
Hold a black Goblet,
Filled with white blood
You loose shirt,
You smell Arrogant!
I can't be !
You can be!
The evil soul of nature.
Are you here for me?
You hiss'
And clap,
Am not afraid
I thought that's your passion,
Until you dropped your says
With boldness,
And with darkness to darkened my mind.
Are you here for me?
Comments
Post a Comment