POEM BY GANIYU MOHI
I Found you!.
You were there when the wind was blowing,
I'm here when the sun was rising-
Dancing when it was raining storm.
I'm a coward!
You are a macho...
But you were there when my bones are fatigued
With your muscles expanding towards work.
Perhaps,
You are the giant Alien?
You have a big head and
Your hands are folded.
Your father is a traditional ruler
Whose shrine was buried
And praised at the courtyard.
Are you Alarapa as said?
I screened your name
And found integrity.
I squeezed your suggestions
And found unlimited regret.
I'm to tell you:
Adekanbi passed away in his unripe age!
He slept in the night of condom
But failed to greet the dawn.
Are you the Alien?
The one Olugobi tagged the evil man of males...
It is you Alarapa,
I have found the Alien.
You were there when the wind was blowing,
I'm here when the sun was rising-
Dancing when it was raining storm.
I'm a coward!
You are a macho...
But you were there when my bones are fatigued
With your muscles expanding towards work.
Perhaps,
You are the giant Alien?
You have a big head and
Your hands are folded.
Your father is a traditional ruler
Whose shrine was buried
And praised at the courtyard.
Are you Alarapa as said?
I screened your name
And found integrity.
I squeezed your suggestions
And found unlimited regret.
I'm to tell you:
Adekanbi passed away in his unripe age!
He slept in the night of condom
But failed to greet the dawn.
Are you the Alien?
The one Olugobi tagged the evil man of males...
It is you Alarapa,
I have found the Alien.
Comments
Post a Comment