Our Work, Our Pride #Moxahversacey

Hi world, my name is FASASI MUHAMMED MOSADOLUWA (AKA “moxahversacey”). I am an artiste, a vector artiste to be precise. This post is to enlighten you about my service which I am here to offer. Oh… are you like what service? Chill, I will break it down for you guys.
This is it. It is called VECTOR ART. (Yeah, that same one I aforementioned). The meaning of vector art is complex and might want to bore my readers which I do not want that. So, in a nutshell, Vector art is a kind of art that vectorises and beautifies an image more than the original. Clear format, perfect resolution, it produces the best. I use the adobe
photoshop. (Yes, that same adobe photoshop you uninstalled because you could not get its usefulness). It takes time and can bore you as a starter, but as you go on, being steadfast and work on as many images as possible, you find it more easier and become a professional. I will make some of my art works available for you guys plus THE FISRST IMAGE I worked on as a starter.(lol) but all glory to the Almighty, I am much better now.
In summary my people, I am a vector artiste, and I am here to receive your orders. Be it you are interested in me working on your image or learning the art. Feel free to reach out to me via Whatsapp:- 07069775752, Facebook:- Moxadoluwa Adedeji Versacey, Instagram:- @moxahversacey_ ,Twitter:- @moxahversacey . Thanks for reading and remain blessed.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is in the Garden by Mahi Adedare

If cry.. .....A poem by Mahi Adedare

TEMIDIRE ALABI: THE SOCIETY AND TRIBAL MARKS -- By Yusuf Balogun Gemini.