Arewa ( for all beautiful ladies, not beautifool ones who rely on make up)
Arewa.
I love you!
I love your name!
I hear it away!
It reminds me a way
to love and to hate.
I need your smiles
to light my eyes.
I want your hands
to touch my waist.
I believe in your smiles
it goes well in miles
and heal my heart.
Arewa do this, do that.
You're a damsel
don't feel shy to call me honey,
names like that turn me on in.
let your shiny teeth say name,
bother not to know my aim.
don't go beyond your says,
i'm taking you far away,
where this story won't change straight away.
make it easy to stretch your fingers through my waist,
cuz' i'm paying your dowry with peace not in haste.
for all the skies to pronounce
your name, for sun to hold
and show the world your name,
you should have quenched the thirst
of love battling my heart so long.
for the love I have transferred
into words for you ,
for words I gave to praise and cover your
golden heart have traveled to pluck
rainbow and to serve your golden heart
with my faithful lips and pronounce
LOVE in the midst of admirers
lining up to snatch your presence.
GMA
Comments
Post a Comment