By: Justice Ademola - MY DREAM TO BE ENDORSED BY COKE IS A PHYSICAL REALITY
MY DREAM TO BE ENDORSED BY COKE IS A PHYSICAL REALITY
I wish to draw the attention of the public to this important fact;one day that dream of yours would later be a PHYSICAL REALITY only if you believe in yourself.
You can be a practical dreamer if you identify who you are,what you want and need then believe in it,go ahead with it and do it.
It may interest you to know that I am not afraid of my dream even though millions of people never believe in me but I care not because I am a practical dreamer.
Friends,families had taken me to be insane thinking my insanity can't be taken into custody nor examined yet thousands time I have been heartbroken.
I remember, too well that all who succeed in life get off to a bad start,and pass through many heartbreaking struggles before they arrived.
I know of many dreamers whose dream is a physical reality (Herny ford,Ray Kroc,Lincoln, Thomas Edison,Marconi, Helen Keller, Charles) and all I won't be able to mentioned.
Beethover was deaf,Milton was blind but their names will last as time endures because they dreamed and it becomes a physical reality.
I am well prepared, focus and determined to have and to be endorsed by Coca-Cola.
Smile, Maybe sooner or later,am gonna tell them that my so called insanity becomes sanity.
I hope you would be kind enough to help get this going viral by hitting the like bottom,share,post,tweet.I need nothing from you than being a friendly santa Claus
Bless you!
Comments
Post a Comment